What you’ll learn
- The difference between ES5 and ES6.
- Using ‘let’ and ‘const’ for the scopes, hoisting and declaring variables.
- Using the new type of operators ( spread and rest) to manipulate arrays and function arguments.
- Practicing the strings using Template literals for multi-line statements and using values in statements.
- New Objects, Array , string, number and other built-in methods introduced in ES6.
- Assigning Default values to arguments in functions.
- New way of creating functions using arrow functions and its implementations.
- De-structuring the objects and arrays.
- New Data type Symbols and data structures Sets, Maps, Weak Maps and Weak Sets.
- Object Oriented Programming In ES6.
- Using Modules and Generator Functions.
- Modern way of performing asynchronous functions using Promise.
- Module 1:.
- Module 2:.
- Module 3:.
- Basic Knowledge of Programming.
- A proper IDE for quick practice such as VS Code, Brackets.
Till ES5 the old approaches for iterations, performing asynchronous operations were used. Such as callback hell had become a mess but ES6 with the promises gave a proper design for asynchronous functions
A bunch of methods ES6 has provided to quickly solve problems increasing the efficiency of code. Instead of writing the whole logic behind a solution, various functions are provided to help solve the problem
Many modern libraries like React are using most of the syntax and implementation of ES6. Thus providing an ease to the development. Although new features after ES6 are also being released but they don’t have the complete detail and a big change which ES6 broughtWho this course is for:
- Programmers willing to upgrade their skillsets in ES6 javascritp.
- This course is for all, basic learners to intermediate learners to advanced learners
- Students willing to learn ES6 based on the demand in the outside programming world
- An experienced developer who wants an overview of ES6.